Greece’s privatization agency, the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF), on Wednesday announced that 10 investment schemes have expressed an interest for a concession to operate the Alimos marina, which is located in coastal southeast Athens. The development marks phase A of a relevant privatization tender.
According to HRADF, expressions of Interest were submitted by:
1. KASOS SA
2. AKTOR CONCESSIOS SA and TEK – ART CALAMIS VE FENERBAHCE MARMARA TURIZM TELESISLERI A.S
3. INTRAKAT SA
4. ATESE SA (ENGINEERING COMMERCIAL CONSULTING SA – PRIVATE SECURITY SERVICES Co.)
5. PORTO CARRAS SA
6. HELLENIC BASE YACHTING SA
7. CONSORTIOUM “PORT ADHOS SAS- DREAM YACHT METITERRANΕE – J&P AVAX S.A”
8. AVIAREPS- COSMOS CONSORTIOUM
9. CONSORTIOUM ARCHIRODON GROUP NV – A1 YACHT TRADE CONSORTIUM AE –STIRIXIS TECHNIKI SA
10. LAMDA DOGUS MARINA INVESTMENTS SA
In a relevant press release, the fund said its advisors will evaluate the aforementioned expressions of Interest and submit to HRADF’s board of directors a recommendation regarding the candidates that qualify for the next phase of the tender.