REFF Europe, the European edition of Euromoney’s flagship franchise of renewable energy finance forums, returns to London in May 2018.
"Naftemporiki" is a communications sponsor of the event, with "N" subscribers offered a 20-percent discount for their participation
The event offers delegates, speakers and sponsors the opportunity to network with a global community of developers, financiers and equipment suppliers.
The REFF Europe programme aims to tackle the most pressing issues in the industry, profiling innovative deals and hosting debates on the sector's most pressing challenges.
Key highlights for 2018 include:
- Renewable Energy Leaders Debate: development, operation, economies of costs, ROI and bankability of projects
- An Hour with the Government: State strategies on developing green energy industry. Stimulating investments
- Subsidy-free world? What’s next for the renewables markets in Europe?
- Regional Focus and updates: establishing pipeline of bankable projects
- Energy Procurement Day: energy management, supply chain, projects’ economics and risks
- Opportunities in solar power, wind power, geothermal and biomass
- Financing strategies: Equity contribution panel, opportunities in debt financing and capital markets
- Energy storage
- Technological evolution: Impact on capex, opex and revenue. Financing strategies